Tanunda House operates on a 30 day pre-payment system. For all bookings made 31 days or more from your arrival date a 25% deposit is required at the time to secure your booking. 30 days from your proposed arrival date the remaining 75% balance will be due. For all bookings made 30 days or less from the arrival date, the full amount of your stay will be due to finalise the booking.
Tanunda House is a boutique property available for booking on a 'whole of house' basis only. We can accommodate cancellations up to 60 days prior to arrival. For cancellations made 61 days or more from the proposed arrival date, a full refund will be given without any penalties. For cancellations made between 60 and 31 days from arrival you will forfeit your 25% deposit as a cancellation charge. For ALL cancellation notices received 30 days or less from arrival, the full amount of the booking will be forfeited as a cancellation fee. All bar bonds will be reimbursed in full should cancellation take place at any point.
Types of information collected
We may collect and hold personal information about you, that is, information that can identify you, such as your name, address, contact details and other information relevant to providing you with the services you are seeking, or someone else you know is seeking.
Purposes of collection
Generally, we will collect and use your personal information for one or more of the following reasons:
We will only use this information for the purposes described in this policy statement.
Methods of collection
Failure to provide information
If the personal information you provide to us is incomplete and/or inaccurate, we may be unable to provide you, or someone else you know, with the services you or they are seeking.
Links to other websites
Our web site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and so linked websites are not subject to our privacy policies and procedures.
Use and disclosure
Generally, we use and disclose personal information about you for the purposes for which it was collected. We may also disclose personal information about you to:
We store your personal information in different ways, including on paper and in electronic form. We take commercially reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is stored safely to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. These may include both electronic and physical security measures.
You may be entitled to access the personal information we hold about you, upon making a written request. We will endeavour to provide you with access to the personal information requested within 30 days. We may charge you a reasonable fee for processing your request. We may decline a request for access to personal information where the Privacy Act requires us to do so. If, upon receiving access to your personal information or at any other time, you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please notify us immediately. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
PO Box 2
Sheaoak Log SA 5371